Black Entrepreneurship Through Acquisition Incubator
We resolved to finding a sound business approach to remedy both and to dramatically improve searcher success.
Thus, BETA-i was born.
BETA-i was created with 5 objectives:
- Boost awareness of search funds and maximize the number of Black searchers
- Increase searcher success in the searching, closing, and managing of high-potential businesses;
- Deliver unmatched training, guidance and support from our staff, mentors, advisors and committed investors;
- Incorporate in its training and structures the culturally diverse practices and mandates that are generally overlooked which have contributed to past successes;
- Substantially tip the odds of success in favour of our searchers compared to other alternatives.
BETA-i employs the proven ETA model and expands and enhances it to meet the needs of all Black searchers. We believe that with more support the likelihood is substantially greater for our searchers succeeding and maximizing their rewards.
We want the decision to join BETA-i to not only be obvious but to be the first choice for Black entrepreneurs.
1000 Finch Avenue West,
Toronto, ON M3J 1Y6
1 647 245 3099